Tour Trinity Gask, Perthshire, Scotland. The present church structure dates from 1770 and is still in use.
It is a rectangular structure with the later additions of a porch, an office and a vestry. The west gable
has a 19th century bellcote with a bell inscribed with the date 1838. The Trinity Gask Church is at the
upper end of the graveyard on south-facing slope overlooking the River Earn, and the Trinity Churchyard
contains many interesting 18th and 19th Century Scottish headstones in a most beautiful location.
Tour Scotland Homepage